The Simmons LRF 600 is a long-range hunting laser carefully calibrated for accuracy. With it, you can calculate the distance of your target in a single shot and have the distance read on an LCD display, while also benefiting from 4x magnification and visual clarity.
The Tilt Intelligence of the Simmons LRF 600 rangefinder provides True Horizontal Distance below the line of sight distance- an important calculation in golfing. The weather-resistant, vertical design is compact and easy to carry when you’re on the go, but it’s still technologically advanced.
Simmons LRF 600 Features
- Simmons LRF 600 rangefinder is great for hunting and can provide accurate readings up to 600 yards/meters.
- Simmons LRF 600 features a powerful optical 4x magnification
- Simmons LRF 600 has in-view LCD displays.
- has Simple one-button operation
- Tilt Intelligence of Simmons LRF 600 calculates and displays True Horizontal Distance
- Comes with a carrying case; requires one 9-volt battery (not included)
Simmons LRF 600 Specification
|Item Weight:||0.5 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH:||9 x 6.13 x 2.63 inches|
|Magnification Maximum:||4 x|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H:||9.4 x 5.5 x 2.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 Pounds|
|Are Batteries Included:||No|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Number of Items:||1|
check also: Simmons rangefinder Volt & Venture Models
Overview of Simmons LRF 600 Rangefinder
Luckily, the Simmons LRF 600 is a budget-friendly option for those who want to check out how far away things are. It has a range of 600 yards, which is at the low end of our comparison list when it comes to both maximum and useful distance checking. The Simmons range finder is available in 2 colors, black and camouflage.
Simmons LRF 600 is Powered by a standard 9volt battery that requires a flathead screwdriver to take out. The battery compartment feels flimsy and doesn’t inspire confidence in the longevity of the product or in extreme cases the likelihood that it could withstand being dropped. The simple one-button operation of the device can almost make it feel like a toy; it leaves people to wonder how long the device will last.
When you press the orange button, you may notice the black LCD display. It takes some added concentration to read it when trying to range a dark object.
The rangefinder can be set to yards or meters with the press of one button. Simply hold down and select the unit of measure to change it.
The Simmons LRF 600 has been working well for me and it is an excellent choice for someone either needing a rangefinder strictly for hunting or both hunting and archery. The accuracy is good with +/- 2 yards of error, which I have not noticed while using it.
Short video Overview of Simmons LRF 600 Rangefinder
- very easy to use
- This rangefinder has a very affordable price when compared to other rangefinders and has a true sight reading.
- Fast readings
- The other great thing is that it requires a 9v battery.
- The low-light readability is not even comparable to other ranges. However, you would expect that from a cheaper rangefinder.
- The focus can’t be adjusted so you’ll need to use them with glasses if your vision isn’t perfect.
- lack of illumination
Is Simmons LRF 600 a GOLF laser rangefinder???
Simmons LRF 600 is a multi-function rangefinder you can use it for golf and it will work well .
Does this rangefinder have a rubberized outer housing?
No it does not have rubberized outer housing but is s DURABLE hard plastic like other models.
is LRF 600 rangefinder fog resistant?
Does this rangefinder come with a case ?
No.it comes with a bag to store it in.