An eye is one of the most crucial part of the human body, not just functionwise but for an array of reasons. Our eyes depict our emotions, often times the eyes are called to be ‘the reflection of the heart’. Continuous overuse of the eyes, can cause a lot of strains and complications in the eyes. Irregular circadian rhythm, avoiding sleep or reading for long periods 1.of time, looking at a computer screen for too long can have an adverse effect on our eyes. Light from stress, technology, and the environment can lead to numerous eye problems.
Strained, irritated, dark circles, and sensitivity as just a few side effects that can have big consequences, which can be minimized by taking proper care of it. Our eyes even convey sympathy, happiness, anger, vigor and despair more than any other body parts, so it is undoubtedly necessary to take care of it.
Massage is a well-proven and a well-practiced tradition of self love and self-cure for hundreds of centuries. Shifting from the practice of manual massage, several technological advances have successfully provided us with massage tools which are convenient in use. Eye massager is one of those, about which this article will focus to explain on.
Why do you need an eye massager?
Eye massager benefits have been around for a while and they have been proven to be effective. The eye massager helps relieve pain in the neck and headaches, which is why people love them! It also helps in medical issues like sinal congestion.
Helps in pain reduction : For those who experience pain, headaches can be a major inconvenience. Eye massagers can reduce the pain and let you go on with your day. These devices includes techniques such as massaging and cradling your face, or just in some particular areas, resulting in calm nerves and reduced headaches.
Vision Enhancement: Your vision can be improved in one particular way: by exercising. The techniques involving massages help the blood to spread evenly through your eyes and give you better peripheral vision.
Help you get better skin: Believe it or not, Eye massagers help in reducing wrinkles and lines in skin. The massage and vibration patterns, plus thermal in-built technologies will help in proper circulation preventing your skin from dying. On top of that, any beauty products or creams applied will also reach down to the epidermal layer. They help to preserve moisture, creating a healthy & safe way of allowing your skin to age naturally.
Helps reduce strain in the eye: These can be used in and out of the home which work to help you exercise your eye muscles. It is recommended that when using a computer, you should not just keep one eye on the screen and the other on something else. You should look at anything that is in front of you with both eyes as alternating between them will help to prevent eye strain, and dryness. Eye massagers will help you reduce dryness in the eyes.
Types of Portable Eye Massagers
These devices are unique, advanced, and high tech pain-relief aids, offering a series of massage modes and features. They come with heat settings, thermal regulators and sometimes even music. They are powered by battery and are easy to carry with you anywhere. Exceptional portable eye massager even provide you remote controls to customize your eye-massage experience.
Today’s market offer these types of eye massagers in general:
- Heat Eye Massagers: These have heat regulators in them, which helps you to open up the pores and remove excess oil dirt before you apply skin cream or makeup to your face. Another benefit is that it reduces inflammation and dark circles around the eyes.
- Infrared eye massagers: These are similar to the former but don’t dissipate much heat, however these help to improve blood circulation which can help to promote good eye health while also improving your vision.
- Wearable Eye massagers: These are similar to eye-masks but bigger. They come with cusion paddings around them and are only useful if you intend to massage eyes for an extended time period, not short.
- Manual Massagers: These are the non-automatic ones and you have to move your hands around to get the experience.
Things to consider while picking up your eye-massager
- Comfortability: Ideal massagers are lightweight and do not cause any sorts of skin irritation. The most popular material of manufacture is silicone which is safe to use in the skin. Some even come with cushion paddings to ensure the comfortability of the consumers.
- Features: Several features are unique to individual massagers including the pressure, thermal settings to the massage patterns and models. While purchasing, the more available features, the better; for you can experiment a lot of things through it.
- Adjustability: These are usually seen during the purchase of wearable massagers. Since the biological head size differs from person to person, it is important for a massager to come with features of adjustability.
- Music: This feature is not a must, but who wouldn’t want some nice musical pieces while your eyes rejuvenates itself. So, if available, its better to have them.
- Power Supply: Some of these massagers work on battery while the others need recharging. Intended use of the device determines the power supply choice while purchasing an eye-massager.
Top 3 Picks for Eye Massager 2022
1. Breo iSee4 Eye Massager Electric Portable Temple Massager-best eye massager
2. ZARIMI Eye Massager-best eye massager
3. Breo iDream5 Head and Eye Massager-best eye massager
Frequently Asked Questions
Does eye massager help with migraines?
It might not necessarily cure the disease, but help with pains involving headaches.
Can anyone use an eye massager?
Eye massagers are made from safe, high quality materials such as silicon, and they’re cushioned or padded with soft materials for increased comfort. These features make them ideal for use by anyone – in particular people with sensitive skin like that around the eyes.
It’s advisable not to use massage machines on babies or infants because of their sensitive skin. Also, people with eye problems or medical conditions should avoid using the massage machines, unless a physician advises them to do otherwise.