Sometimes you will see the “Account warning” on your TikTok profile without any violation of community guidelines.
The error message on Tiktok include “Account Warning – Your account is at high risk of being restricted based on your violation history. The next violation could result in being blocked from some features. Review our commented guidelines.”
This warning says, “if you don’t follow these instructions, your account may be deleted or temporarily suspended.” If you got this account warning on TikTok scroll down to see what it means and how to fix it.
What Does “Account Warning” mean on TikTok?
Account Warning on Tiktok means that your account has been flagged for a high risk of being restricted or deleted. If you post a video that does not follow community guideline and rules one more time, you may not be able to use some of the features on TikTok.
If you’ve tried to upload videos more than once and they have been rejected or that do not follow community guidelines, your account will be automatically disabled. So, make sure you don’t post videos that have already been posted because you can get reported by the person who uploaded it first.
Make sure you follow the community guidelines for uploading content on TikTok!
How to Fix “Account Warning” on TikTok?
Follow the given to steps to fix “Account Warning” on Tiktok:
- Open Your Tiktok Profile by clicking Profile Icon on the button right corner and tap hamburger icon(three horizontal line) in the top right corner.
- Then Go to Setting and Privacy.
- After tapping Setting and Privacy option just scroll down and you will see a “Report a Problem” option and just click it.
- Now you will see your feedback option to write feedback. Just click to write feedback.
- In final Steps Just write the message as shown in the given screenshots picture and also mentioned URL of your tiktok profile and Upload the Screenshots of Tiktok “Account warning” Profile . Finally Tap Report button.
How long do TikTok account warnings last?
In some cases, TikTok may restrict your account to a view-only experience. This means that your account can’t post, send direct messages (DM), or engage with content for the time period provided i.e. (72 hours to 1 week).
It will take a few days or even one month to get rid of the “Account Warning” on TikTok and You will not be allowed to violate any other community guidelines while the warning is active. Some popular TikTok creators and YouTubers mentioned that their “Account Warning” was removed in 2 months.
Why does my TikTok account say account warning?
Your account has been marked for review. This means you violated our community guidelines by re-uploading videos originally uploaded by someone else and these original creators reported your video. It’s possible that your videos have inappropriate content that violates their community guidelines.
If you believe that your TikTok account should not receive an “Account warning” message then you appeal directly from the app.
Few Tips That Will Not Get Account Warning on Tiktok
It is important to know the content guidelines for social media platforms like Tiktok. The consequences for breaking the rules on TikTok are serious; this includes getting banned permanently.
Keeping your TikTok account safe from getting an “Account warning” is actually pretty easy. Just don’t break the community guidelines a bunch of times and you’ll be fine. Follow the given few tips so that you will not get any “Account Warning” Message on Tiktok Profiles.
- Post or share content that is appropriate for all ages.
- Don’t share sharing Sexually Explicit Content
- Don’t post or Share Violent or Graphic Content
- Don’t post the contents or video that promotes violence or illegal activities.
- Don’t spam by uploading too many videos or don’t mislead people by providing wrong information.
- Don’t Upload someone’s else video without any permission. If you want to upload their content just take permission and remove the watermark from the videos.
- Respect other users of TikTok and the community as well.
When using the Tiktok app and creating the content on TikTok, make sure to follow these simple guidelines to avoid being banned or to avoid getting an “account warning Message”
If you are seeing an ‘Account Warning’ error on your TikTok profile, it is recommended that you use the app with caution. Repeated violations on TikTok can lead to a permanent ban.
When posting content on TikTok, make sure the content is appropriate and follows all the community guidelines. If you violate any more of the guidelines, you will receive a warning from TikTok. After following all of them, your account should be back to normal.
Keep in mind that it could take a few day or months for the warning to be gone from your TikTok profile.
If you are still confuse to remove or fix Account warning on tiktok, Please check out this Video:
Read Also: What does nfs mean on instagram?